Monday 10 December 2018

Workshop on Sugar... An Introduction of Turtleblocks and Musicblocks

Venue- Jaipur International School, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

Held on- Dec 8th 2018, 12 noon to 1 pm

Size- 25 Students (aged 13 to 17 years)

Trainer- Ashnidh Khandelwal


Jaipur, Dec 10th 2018. It is great to share with you that on Saturday, Dec 8th, I organized a workshop in a prominent school of my locality. In the workshop I made the students aware about SugarLabs, Turtleblocks and Musicblocks. The students were made to learn the basics of block coding and they had enjoyed it a lot. 

The workshop was organized in Jaipur International School, Jaipur, Rajasthan. I met the director of the school, Mr. Amit Saini to take prior permission to organize the workshop. He was really very supportive and cooperative throughout the session. Without his valuable support, the workshop could not be led to a success. 

In the workshop I taught the students about the operating system, Sugar, and gave them some more details about the activities and the user interface Sugar has. I also made the students aware about the One Laptop Per Child (OLPC).









6 comments:

  1. I see your Music Blocks "Mozart in the Jungle" project on the screen. Did the kids like that one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sir. After listening it they were so much curious. A couple of them have promised me to make their own music and share the MB project with me.

      Delete